Today, we are going to focus on the best top cordless circular saw under $100 that you can buy. Traditional wired power tools are still great but these days, if you are looking to go without the wires, cordless is the way to go. Now within this price range, there are a number of units that you can choose from that can most certainly get the job done. The only thing you have to worry about is making sure that your battery is fully charged. So if this is the budget that you are looking in, we have rounded up some of the top rated saws that you can buy for your money. So with that being said, check out the selections below today.
Dewalt DCS391B 20 Volt Circular Saw
For a professional quality saw for the price, then check out the Dewalt DCS391B 20-Volt Circular Saw today. This choice features a powerful motor at 460 MWO and 5250 RPM.
It is very lightweight but with high strength and easy to maneuver with a magnesium shoe. The bevel capacity is 0 – 50 degrees along with a 6.5 inch carbide tipped blade and more. It has plenty of reviews and a solid rating.
Popman MTW300B Cordless Cirulcar Saw
If you are looking for a tool that is wireless and can get the job done around the house, then look no further than the Popman MTW300B Cordless Circular Saw.
This cordless circular saw comes with a universal battery system – 1 psc 20V 4.0 Ah large capacity Lithium Ion battery with 4300 RPM which is powerful enough to cut wood, bamboo, plywood, solid wood panel and more and it cuts adjustable cutting depths and angles. Check it out today.
Black+Decker BDCCS20B Circular Saw
If you are looking to find a high torque motor that has lots of power, then check out the Black and Decker BDCCS20B Bare Circular Saw.
It features a fast cutting blade with a high torque motor. There is easy depth adjustments and is very easy to use. This particular model has a solid rating and is one of the best in its price range.
Skil CR540602 Cordless Circular Saw
Another excellent pick is that you can cut through wood with ease is the Skil CR540602 Cordless Circular Saw. This model features a compact design with a powerful high output with great handling.
This top rated saw features long running time and battery life with the PWR core 20 Lithium battery. It makes fast and clean cuts with thin-kerf, carbide-tipped blade and 24 teeth tools allowing you to cut with confidence along with quick bevel adjustments from 0-50 degrees.
Check Out Top Selling Cordless Circular Saws Today
- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge
- GRIPZONE OVERMOLD: The handles of this power tool are lined with a rubber mold. This increases friction between your hands and the tool, improving handling in most conditions
- TRANSPARENT LOWER GUARD: The polyurethane blade guard is clear, so you can get maximum visibility on your work while you make your cuts
- ADJUSTABLE BEVEL: You can adjust the foot of this cordless circular saw up to 50 degrees to cut at a variety of angles for different applications
- EXTRA SIDE HANDLE gives you improved control. Its location on the left side of the tool gives you greater visibility over your cuts while you work
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The circular saw works with Ryobi’s 18 Volt batteries. These battery models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108 (Batteries not included)
- Cross-compatible with all SKIL PWRCORE 20 tools, batteries, and chargers
- Cordless circular saw kit for easily making straight cuts in lumber; ideal for any DIYer
- Includes a 20V circular saw, Denali by SKIL 20 4.0Ah battery, 2.4A charger that fully charges a 2.0Ah battery in 60 minutes and a 4.0Ah battery in 100 minutes, circular saw blade, Allen key, and dust extractor
- Fast, clean cuts with 6.5-inch 24T thin kerf carbide tipped blade; 4500 rpm no load speed
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 2-1/8-inch deep
- Brushless motor of DEWALT circular saw allows you to cut up to 369 linear feet of 3/4-inch OSB using DCB205 battery (sold separately)
- The cordless circular saw has the removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- The compact circular saw has a hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2-inch finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
- 5-1/2" Circular Saw
- 1-11/16" depth of cut
- Fast Cuts
Last update on 2023-03-27